200th!

Hello beautiful people! It is with great pleasure I present to you my 200th blog post. I thought it was only right that I blog my most favorite store on the grid L&H for this post. The creator/my TT Lanalili Miami has been creating beautiful garments for over 5 years. She has been supportive of me and encouraged me to start blogging. I want to thank her as well as my other sponsors, for the opportunity to blog for them and being avenue to expressing myself. I also want to thank family and friends for their love and support. 

<3 beautiful weirdo.








|HEADWRAP|L&H|Headwrap - Black knit   - II Marketplace

|FOREHEAD TATTOO|.ARISE. Mandala Facetattoo / Black Marketplace

|DRESS|L&H|MABAKA OLIVE Marketplace

|ANKLETS|*PROMAGIC* Ghungroo Anklets- Gold Marketplace

|POSES|

{pose maniacs} Korinn  Marketplace


|HAIR|Analog Dog|Gemma| Blacks Pack

|FOREHEAD TATTOO|.ARISE. Mandala Facetattoo / Black Marketplace

|SUNGLASSES|Lethal Couture|Kitty Shades [Tortoise]

|NECKLACE|Bokeh|Abuk Necklace FatPack|Polished Gold

|NECK TATTOO|Vallentiny Design - Tattoo Neck Gift Jussara

|OTHER TATTOO|L&H|Ornements Menndhi - full -Tattoo - appliers included Marketplace

|VEST|L&H|Fur Vest Mexicano Marketplace

|JEANS|LalaLand. Black Apple Jeans Marketplace

|SHOES|[MODA] STELLA BALLET PLATFORMS & HUD Marketplace


|POSES|

{pose maniacs} Female - Pack7 - Pink Marketplace

Popular posts from this blog

Stormy Weather

Modern Day Fox

Sabina