What do the Lonely do at Christmas?

Hello beautiful ones, since its Christmas time I thought I would do a different type of post. Because of things that have happen in my RL, I just can't fully get into the Christmas spirit. I kno I am not the only who feels like this at Christmas. There is a part of me that loves this time of year, but then there is this feeling way deep inside of me that says Bam Humbug. Since I am not a total party pooper I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday <3




|HAIR|little bones. Rose 01 (Old Gacha Item)

|PIERCING|LS - Piercing Spiked 3 Colors  // With HUD  -  Marketplace

|CHOKER|REIGN.- Tattoo Chokers -October Edition (FLF 10-16) 

|STOLE|::LC:: Eternity Minx Stole [Noir]

|DRESS|LalaLand. Black Marie Dress  @[P][H][A][T] Fashion Fair!


|POSES|




Popular posts from this blog

Stormy Weather

Modern Day Fox

Sabina